Thanks so much to BarbieSM Fan Club Member Lori Goodman (aka "purse666" to her friends on the Barbie™ Bulletin Board), who took some time to sit down with us and answer a few questions about her collection, including:
1. What was your very first Barbie Doll as a child?
2. Why did you start collecting, and what was the doll that started it all?
3. What kind of Barbie dolls do you collect now? How do you display them?
4. What is your favorite Barbie doll?
5. What is your favorite part of being a Barbie Collector?
She also reveals her take on the eternal box/de-box debate, and sums up her passion for being a Barbie collector with this great line: "It's nice to know that there are other people out there that appreciate the doll, and appreciate the clothes… and appreciate the FUN!"
Watch closely, and you'll also get a peek inside her doll room, with shelves filled to bursting! Our advice — pause it and go full screen to see all the dolls. It's just amazing!
No events at the moment. Check back soon.